Maryland Security Operations Divisions
Baltimore and North Eastern Maryland
We currently have immediate openings for armed and unarmed security work in the Baltimore area.
The role of the security officer is to ensure a safe and secure environment while adhering to and exhibiting our mission and core values. Duties of the security officer include but not limited to on foot patrolling/monitoring assigned areas, investigating irregularities, submitting detailed reports at the end of each shift including daily activities and arrests as well as submitting detailed incident reports and trespass notices.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Strong work ethic
• Be of good moral character
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to submit reports in an accurate and timely matter
• Be able to work independently as well as be team oriented
• Flexible hours
• Must be a US citizen or legal resident
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• Successful completion of background investigation, with no criminal convictions
• Successful completion of drug and alcohol testing
• Must possess a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
• Must have a current DCJS registration
• Must have reliable transportation
• Career advancement to those who demonstrate personal and professional growth
• Provided excellent training to develop and utilize skills to effectively execute the objective
• Provided uniforms
• Purchase of body armor after successful 30 day evaluation
• Work in an exciting, challenging and rewarding environment that will give you the knowledge and skills for a successful future.